* Attitude

Attitude as defined by the Dictionary.com as a manner, disposition, feeling, position, etc., with regard to a person or thing; tendency or orientation, especially of the mind: I believe my disposition with regard to a person or thing matters whether I would succeed in what I want to achieve in life. If my mind believes that I could really do a certain task despite its challenges, I am sure I would attain it…. maybe it could take more time than I first thought, but eventually, I would succeed. This is because I set my disposition in the direction of success, so the force that attempts to push against my will doesn’t have the power to crush the building stones I gather toward my destination. On the other hand, if my state of mind, what we actually call ‘attitude’, toward that particular task I mentioned above considers that I don’t have the guts and will to do so, I could easily be defeated. This is because my attitude was originally crippled. In this case I'm defeated even before I started the game. Hence, our attitude is everything for our attainment. And one more tip could be if our attitude is always positive, then the individuals surrounding us would be encouraged, too. On the contrary, if our disposition is negative, we would share the same to others. Dennis and Wendy Mannering once said attitudes are contagious. Are yours worth catching?
I also saw this interesting score of the relation between success and attitude: It says:
A small truth to make our Life 100% successful
If: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Is equal to;
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Then
H+A+R+D+W+O+R+K;
8+1+18+4+23+15+18+11=98%

K+N+O+W+L+E+D+G+E;
11+14+15+23+12+5+4+7+5=96%

L+O+V+E;
12+15+22+5 = 54%

L+U+C+K;
12+21+3+11 = 47%

None of them makes 100%.

Then what makes 100%???

Is it Money? NO!!!

Leadership?  NO!!!

Every problem has a solution,
only if we perhaps change our "ATTITUDE".

A+T+T+I+T+U+D+E;
1+20+20+9+20+21+4+5 = 100%

It is therefore our ATTITUDE
towards LIFE and WORK
that makes our life 100% Successful..!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Visionary Reformer and His Hilarious Encounters with the Traditionalists!

Silencing the Empty Viral Shriek in Unison

Becoming Victims of a Single Fictional Narrative (part 1)